Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Braden {Northern Utah Newborn Photographer}

This sweet sweet little boy was a joy to shoot.  Really. 

I had 2 newborn sessions in one day and he was my second shoot.  After the first one I felt pretty exhausted... since, newborn shoots are A LOT of work!  But, as soon as I seen this little sweetheart, I was instantly recharged.  He is so handsome and sweet.  I keep saying sweet, but it is the perfect word to describe how he was in our photoshoot! 

Oh how I LOVE what I do!!!

His mommy is my dear friend & my college roommate.  Plus we've been friends since junior high.  You could say we know each other quite well. :)  And she still calls me every once in a while... so that says a lot!!!  Love you Chels.  And congratulations Mark & Chelsey - you have a beautiful family!

 









2 comments: