Monday, May 21, 2012

Another Year Older and Wiser Too? {Northern Utah Family Photographer}

I absolutely LOVE May!!! I get to celebrate Mother's Day and my birthday in May. My hubby says I celebrate the entire month... to be completely honest - I might get away with just a few extra things than I normally don't! (But don't tell him I said so!)

But, this very day is a special day.... my birthday.  Today!  It's a beautiful sunny day.  Plus, I got to go for a fantastic run this morning pushing my two youngest kiddos in the stroller after Trev went to school.  Then, my sweet sister brought me lunch from Great Harvest and we met up at the park with our kids.  I've had many, many phone calls from family complete with "Happy Birthday" songs!  And when my husband gets home, we're heading to Burger Bar for dinner (a family tradition).  And cupcakes for dessert!  Who could ask for a better birthday than that?   

So, how OLD am I, you ask?


Yep, that's right... I'm saying see ya later to my twenties!  A couple of days ago, I was kind of mourning that.  Feeling a little sad.  But, last night as I was thinking about the past 30 years, I realized how many great things I've been able to accomplish, how many great people I've been able to meet, and the talents that have flourished.  I felt so entirely blessed to be right where I'm at.  And I realized that I am SO excited for my thirties!  Bring it on!!!

And speaking of birthdays... I have the CUTEST photo shoot to share with you... stay tuned for that!


Until then, here's a picture (since I'm working on embracing the camera) of me and my adorable boys last night... taken by the incredible husband of mine. :)

Do I look older & wiser???

No comments:

Post a Comment