Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Britnee {Utah Maternity Photographer}

I was so excited for this photo session!

Well - I'm excited for all of my photo shoots, but these two beautiful girls are some of my favorite girls to be around!  And I cannot be happier how the pictures turned out... exactly what I had in mind.  But really I couldn't go wrong with these two... they always come dressed exactly how I'd hope (and usually even better than I could imagine) and they have the perfect mother daughter relationship!  It is so fun to capture on my camera & get the bird's eye view of their love for each other.  It's the best!!!

They are getting another little girl coming the first of May - we couldn't be happier for them!  That will make 2 boys & 2 girls for this family... the perfect combination!

And I CANNOT wait to take her newborn pictures... OH HOW I LOVE NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY!!!  :)  I have butterflies just thinking about it! :)

Until then... isn't Britnee the prettiest?!  (and so so tiny)
I couldn't agree more.







2 comments:

  1. Aubree. These pictures rock! You did a wonderful job of capturing the best of two beautiful ladies. Thanks, Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Matt!!! They truly are beautiful ladies!!! Thanks for all your support! It means so much to me. :)

      Delete