Saturday, November 12, 2011

Halloween & Tanner's 3rd Birthday {Utah Event, Children Photographer}

Oh I can't get enough of this sweet little girl!
And don't you just LOVE her chubby cheeks sticking out of those flower petals?! 
She is pure joy!!!


And my little fireman...
Oh how I LOVE him!!!!
He is the sweetest little firefighter I've EVER met!!!

Such a content, happy little guy.
I couldn't ask for a better son.

 And... my tough army guy!
I LOVE him too!!!
Especially how he REALLY feels like a true army soldier!

He was marching around the house & calling out orders...
He makes me smile.  Every day.

Can't wait to add another bundle of "All boy" to our house... we don't have enough craziness already! :)
And.... I couldn't pass up showing some of my little man's 3rd b-day party.

The lighting was TERRIBLE!!!
Since it was in a shed at night with florescent lights...
 But, it was too fun to pass on sharing!

He wanted a snowmobile birthday party...
and this is what we came up with -
Grandpa & Grandma Anderson took him to the Treehouse, Five Guys, & Farr's Icecream!  He was one spoiled little boy.  Thanks mom & dad for giving him such a great present - your time & love!

Tanner specifically asked for donuts at his birthday party instead of cupcakes... so - as you can see from the pictures, they were a big hit!
 We had the party in "Grandma's Garage" - her new shed & we had go-cart races... with powdered donuts... need I say more???  :)  Even the adults were racing & scooting... it was great fun!

Happy Birthday my BIG BOY!!!  I love you more and more every day.
If that is even possible! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment