Monday, November 14, 2011

Fire Marshall Joe {Utah Event, Retirement Photographer}

BEWARE:
This is an emotional post for me.
So, bear with me!

This December, my dear Dad is going to retire from 38 & 1/2 years in Fire Service.
I couldn't be more proud of him!
He has worked his way from the bottom of the todem pole (literally having to clean out the dirty ash trays) to being the Fire Marshall at Ogden City & North View Fire Departments.

He is such an amazing man.
I listen to his stories with complete & utter awe. The things he has accomplished throughout his work life is remarkable.  And he has touched many, many people throughout it all - including his family. 

We couldn't be more proud to call him our Dad!
Congratulations Dad!!!  We love you!

P.S.  You look so handsome in your pictures. You've aged well!








He is such a great Grandpa too!  The grandkids LOVE him & think it's pretty cool that their grandpa is "Fireman Joe"!  And the 2nd picture is of my dad at 25 years old; when he first started!!!  Such an amazing journey... right Dad?!  You are my true hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment