Monday, November 7, 2011

Anderson Family {Utah Family, Child Photographer}

What a great family!  They seriously have it all figured out.
And they even might have talked me into buying a minivan.

Really.

I'm just not quite sure I'm ready to step into the nerdy mom category, but it is practical and economical and it does have a lot of space AND you don't worry about your kids destroying it because it costs $40,000!!!


BUT,
Back to the Anderson Family.
Cutest boys.
And the nicest family you'll ever meet.
They traveled from Wyoming to get them taken.

I took Porter's newborn pictures here.  And their last year family pictures here.

And those last 2 pictures make me SUPER excited to meet my own little man... he's coming oh so soon!!!
Enjoy.







 Don't you just love chubby baby cheeks?!  He was so sweet.
Thanks Shane & Candice.

No comments:

Post a Comment