Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bentley - 6 month {Northern Utah Child, Baby Photographer}

As promised... here is my SMILEE CHUNK!


Actually he's my sweet baby boy Bentley at 6 months.  He loves his mommy.  Always has (and hopefully always will).  She loves him too.  A LOT.  :)  He sits up on his own, loves eating, puts everything in his mouth and drinks from a cup by himself.  We get LOTS of comments on how cute and squishy he is... and people just "have" to squish those cheeks (or thighs)!!!  I couldn't agree with them more!  He has been such a joy to me... I can't imagine my life without him.  The boys LOVE him (a little too much, sometimes!) - and his Daddy adores him and he can't wait to show him the in's and out's of tractors, four-wheelers, snowmobiles, etc... 

Bentley Joe we feel so blessed to have you here with us and the miracle of your birth.  (You can read more about that here.) 


Bents, WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!





 I got some great ones with Brody that I can't wait to use for Father's Day... :)




Doesn't Bents face in the picture on the right look just like his monkey shirt?!  So dang cute!!! Slobbers & all ... I want to remember him EXACTLY the way he is right now....




No comments:

Post a Comment