Monday, June 4, 2012

Annabelle {Northern Utah Newborn Photographer}

Oh Gen!!!  She is so beautiful.

These pictures I'm editing tonight make me sad and happy at the same time.  I wish I could say they are my work, but unfortunately they are not.  I had plans to meet up with my beautiful sister just days after she had sweet Annabelle.  My husband and I were going to go on a little road trip with our little baby in tow (of course).  We had the bags packed, photography equipment loaded, and the boy's were planning on staying with their Grandma Gail and Grandpa Doug for a few days.  We were a bit excited.  NOT for the 8 hour drive to Arizona, of course.  But, for being one of the first ones to welcome sweet Annabelle from my side of the family (and rub it in all of my sister's noses!  :) ha ha!)  However, my sweet baby boy Bentley had other plans & got an ear infection right before we left.  We debated whether or not to go anyway... but it ended up we didn't think it'd be best for him.

However, she sent me these pictures that she took & I'm editing them for her.  I HAD to share them ASAP with her... she is so so precious!  I just want to pick her up & rock her.  What a little sweet heart!  I'll work fast Gen so you can get your birth announcements sent!  Love you & her!!!!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment