Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wright Kids {Utah Family, Children Photographer}

Oh what fun it is to ride in the car for 5 hours with 2 boys, a pregnant lady, a sore/gimpy man & a broken DVD player!!!
Just sayin'.

Only those who know what we've been up to these last few days will understand this.  But, I'll do my best to explain! :)

So, my dad had this brilliant plan to hike the Grand Canyon (North Rim to South Rim - 24 miles).  And he got all his sons-in-law excited & joining in on the fun... needless to say, my boys & I rode to St. George (where we stayed & played this weekend) while my husband hiked the Rim to Rim.

We had a great time, don't get me wrong & we are glad we went.  But, unfortunately my husband was very sore from the hike (which explains the "gimpy" description above), I'm the very pregnant lady, and my boys' DVD player wouldn't work - which makes a 5 hour drive for a 5 & 2 year old pretty darn hard to do.

HOWEVER,
we survived.

AND,
I got to take some pictures of these wonderful kids while I was vacationing...
Aren't they the cutest??!!!  I couldn't agree more!
Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment